Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday the 13th of November

Today, after my classes, I went to the UP cashier so I could pay for my dorm fees. Hoping that the line was not long, I hurried to the first jeep that came in to view. When I arrived at PNB, the line was unbelievably long and the ATM machines wont dispose of money. I decided to go back to the dormitory and spend my wee hours reading "The Lovely Bones". After leafing a couple of pages, I met with Penny and Niezl for we are going to visit the bazaar and check out some of the books that are for sale. I was able to buy "The Lakeside Cottage" bu Susan Wiggs and "The Plains of Passage" by Jean Auel. Mike (who was my classmate in Econ 106 last semester and Econ 131 now, by the way) asked me if I even know these authors. I said I didn't but I was hoping that they're of good reading. I remembered last June when I bought a thick novel entitled, " The Rebels of Ireland" which I haven't even started reading yet. I wondered whenever I will have the time to read all of my new books nonstop.

At 20 minutes past 9, we decided to do back. There was an activity in out dormitory which we didn't want to be involved with that was we thought of the most productive escape (going to the bazaar). The TV area where the even was being held was filled with my fellow dorm-mates rather eating and throwing darts to hit the balloons. They were actually having fun. I say a variety of foods. I ate a couple of sweets, took some fruits and immediately walked out. I couldn't take the crowd. I am not such a social person. I enjoy some having fun with some of my friends and a couple of acquaintances but a room filled with people I haven't even exchanged hi's and hello's with is just a little superficial for me. So, now I am here, after I copied the file for my Econ 131 which I borrowed from Mike, installing The Sims n times now, and listening to my roommates who have just gotten here blabber about the movie "2012" that they watched this afternoon.. I couldn't care less. I am just so swamped with my own thoughts that I am turning unfavorably introvert at the moment...

No comments:

Post a Comment